Things are getting icy at McDonald’s this summer.
McDonald’s is back with another iconic partnership, and you won’t want to miss out. The smash celebrity collaboration, featuring the signature orders of the chart-toppers and heavy hitters you love is returning, and this time, megastar Saweetie is here to bring her own twist to it!
We know that’s right!
The rapper and social media stunner is the first female artist to launch her own meal at McDonald’s, and without a doubt, fans everywhere are going to want to “tap in.”
The Saweetie Meal is the star’s own McDonald’s order, and for a limited time, she’s sharing it with all of us. And just like the "My Type" superstar, you can mix up the specially curated items in the McDonald’s Saweetie Meal to make it your own.
“McDonald’s and I run deep,” says the multi-hyphenate. “From growing up back in Hayward, California, all through my college days. So I had to bring my icy gang in on my all-time favorites!”
And the icy gang is here for it.
IKDR!!! big mama mealz 😋😋😋 https://t.co/6YqWi3MquD— BIG MAC MAMA (@Saweetie) August 8, 2021
Had to get my Saweetie Meal after work! Love to see a woman in her bag. #TheSaweetieMeal pic.twitter.com/1aRAUuJAJs— Tishsobomb_7 (@tishsobomb) August 9, 2021
Pretty, hungry bitches tap in! #TheSaweetieMeal @Saweetie pic.twitter.com/NbSx6VaJHQ— JasMin Yoongi ⁷ (@sheis_marvelous) August 9, 2021
The Saweetie Meal, which dropped on August 9, is featured at McDonald’s restaurants across the United States.
So, what’s on Saweetie’s special Mickey D’s playlist?
The Saweetie Meal features:
- A Big Mac®
- 4-piece Chicken McNuggets®
- A Medium World Famous Fries®
- A Medium Sprite®
- Tangy BBQ Sauce and the specially featured “Saweetie ‘N Sour” sauce — the same Sweet ‘N Sour sauce you already love, but with a new icy take on the package design.
The best thing about this menu? All the ways you can mix it up! Here are some of Saweetie’s favorite remixes:
- Fries as the featured artist. Who says fries are meant for the side? Top your Big Mac with the crispiness of McDonald’s famous fries to give it that special crunch.
- Bring those sauces up top. Remix your Chicken McNuggets and fries in dip by drizzling the special featured sauces on top. The new spin will give your meal a classic touch!
- Seriously, mix it up! Don’t be afraid to turn the Big Mac into a Chicken McNugget sandwich. Replace the patties with McNuggets for a fresh take on a classic!
- Big Mac Remix! Ditch the buns and make the two fresh Big Mac patties the stars of the show. Try it with McDonald’s signature fries in between, and get ready for the delicious crunch.
- Make it your own. You be the DJ! Put your own spin on the Saweetie Meal and share it with your crew. Just don’t forget the Saweetie ‘N Sour and Tangy BBQ sauce!
There are no wrong ways to enjoy it, and Saweetie agrees.
“Depending on the mood I'm in, there are so many ways to enjoy my order,” she says. “I like to keep things fresh — I know that’s right.”
And true to her style, Saweetie’s special to-go order isn’t the only thing getting an upgrade. The meal will come in limited-edition icy packaging, reflecting her personal style and specially curated for you and your "Best Friend."
So grab your gang, head to a participating McDonald’s restaurant and get ready to put your spin on The Saweetie Meal.
This editorial is brought to you in partnership with McDonald’s.